Who are we looking for?
- Regular drivers who will be employed on the basis of employment contract.
- Subcontractors with own vehicle transporters.
What are our requirements?
- Driving licence CE category– that’s the basis.
- Experience in international transportation will be an additional advantage.
Drivers’ skills improvement training
Within first 3 months there is a training offered to the drivers in order to improve their professional skills. You are going to acquire the following skills:
- Specific character of driving a vehicle combination and a truck tractor.
- Cargo care (among others using safety belts and chocks).
- Driving different passenger cars (starting the engine, manual and automatic gearbox, left hand and right hand drive).
- Positioning of vehicles for transportation.
- Assessment of vehicle technical condition (e.g. shortages, paint damage).
- Specific character of different types of bodies for vehicle transportation.
What can we offer?
- Cooperation with a rapidly developing company.
- Competitive financial conditions.
- Training (among others, introductory ones for new employees or concerning ecological or economical driving).
- Subcontractors are provided with orders of approximately 12 000 km per month.
- Each driver gets a professional uniform.
- Subcontractors get fuel cards with attractive discounts.
- Service packs for vehicles’ owners in our workshop and car wash.
- We do our best to provide our drivers with permanent itineraries.
- We use shortened terms of payment on subcontractors’ requests.